213 Washington Avenue, Evansville
A splendid opportunity to make one of Washington Avenue's grand historic homes your own with 213 Washington Avenue built in 1876. Steps away from Haynie's Corner, this Italianate residence has striking floor to ceiling windows, an inviting front porch with fluted columns, and a beveled glass original front door to welcome you. The grand staircase is immediately inside the marble foyer. The formal parlor greets you to its over-sized fireplace and beautiful glass French doors. The formal dining room is adjacent to the updated kitchen and also has a convenient half bath for all your entertaining. The kitchen features new marble countertops, a Jenn Air gas range and a newer fridge that is included in the sale. Upstairs, you will find four large bedrooms featuring newer floors and all their original baseboards and trim. There are 2 full baths upstairs, one with an original clawfoot tub and another with a modern tub/shower combo. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet, a rarity for older homes. The amount of features and charm is nearly endless for 213 Washington, so do not let it pass you by today!
- MLS® #201913889
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,932
- Year Built1876
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleHistoric, Victorian
- FeaturesCable Ready, Closet(s) Walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Porch Covered, Six Panel Doors, Tub and Separate Shower, Great Room, Washer Hook-Up, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Custom Cabinetry, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Open, Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Historic Designation
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market106
- Address213 Washington Avenue
- SubdivisionGoodsells Enlargement
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47713
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Laminate, Tile, Stone
- HeatingGas, Baseboard, Radiator
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Partial Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentLucas Neuffer
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 213 Washington Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201913889)
|Status Changed from Back on Market to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Back on Market||–|
|Price Reduced from $117,500 to $99,900|
|Price Reduced from $124,900 to $117,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS