631 W Blue Ridge Drive, Evansville
Gorgeous custom home designed by H.G McCullough. with all the bells and whistles in the heart of a highly sought after East Side neighborhood. Designer finishes and custom upgrades are plentiful in this amazing home on a cul de sac. Complete kitchen remodel in 2017 created an open floor plan. The large Chef’s kitchen is great for entertaining. It boasts a wet bar with built in Sub Zero ice maker, custom Fehrenbacher cabinets with double overlay, inset soft close design, quartz counter tops, high end Kitchen- Aid appliances, under cabinet lighting and instant hot/filtered water faucet. Formal dining room also remodeled in 2017. Professionally decorated with custom built ins and window treatments, chair rail molding and re-finished hard wood floors. Kitchen opens to the gorgeous family room complete with re-finished hardwood floors, gas fireplace and custom built ins and window treatments. Gorgeous year round sun room with new windows that looks into the backyard which features a park like setting. Sellers added an oversized 2 car garage which now gives space for a 3.5 car space. The mud room is right off the garage with custom Fehrenbacher cabinets and built in drop zone and heated tile floors. Upstairs you will find 4 generously sized bedrooms with new flooring throughout. Master bedroom boasts his and her walk in closets and an attached master bathroom with dual vanities and a full glass rainfall shower. Guest bath on the second level is a delightful mix of original character with modern updates. Double vanities and original chrome fixtures are the highlights of this room. Additional upgrades per seller: new 200 amp underground electric service pre-wired for whole home generator installed in 2017, pre-wired for built in speaker system, new Pella door, window in kitchen, new electrical, plumbing, water heater in 2016. This is a gorgeous home! Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #201913468
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,030
- Year Built1955
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesWorkshop, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Rail, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator Ready, Landscaped, Patio Open, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces4
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Irregular, Level
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market134
- Address631 W Blue Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionLincoln Village
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryHebron Elementary School
- MiddlePlaza Park
- HighWilliam Henry Harrison
- Listing AgentJames Sutton
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 631 W Blue Ridge Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201913468)
|Price Reduced from $404,000 to $395,000|
|Price Reduced from $414,900 to $404,000|
|Price Reduced from $424,900 to $414,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS