3727 E Cameron Avenue, Bloomington
This custom one-owner Hoosier Acres home on a 1 +/- acre site has a stunning mid century style direction and soaring ceilings and beautiful linear space. This architectural home was crafted by John Ingram with 2 x 6 construction, energy windows and features a two-story Library, a grand foyer, a pool area designed by Dan Higgins, a recently created Stone Cabin kitchen with dual islands, Wolf range, warming oven, custom tile backsplash, contrasting cabinetry, beautiful granite and quartz and a breakfast room that overlooks the estate lot. There is a beautiful dining room with fireplace that opens into a two-story living room with cathedral ceiling and glass, Arizona stone fireplace, a cozy secondary family room with stone fireplace and media area, a comfortable screened porch, and additional main level secondary bedrooms with Jack and Jill bath and a dedicated laundry room with task area. Beautiful hardwood flooring, crown molding, pocket doors, custom stone fireplaces, red oak ceiling slat siding and updated electronics merge the best of heirloom quality and today’s modern features. There is an upper level office loft that is adjacent to the luxury master suite that was recently updated 2017 with a spa bath, tile shower with body jets and rain shower, artistic soaking tub and bidet. There is an additional dressing room with custom lighting, pull out drawers and skylight that leads into the walk-in closet area with custom built-in organizers. The walkout lower level has a spectacular entertaining area for pool, wet bar, recreation space, additional bedroom space, unfinished storage area and utility space with the three furnaces 2018. This lovely home shows years of meticulous care and recent updates. Conveniently located near Indiana University, College Mall and Bloomington’s cultural opportunities.
- MLS® #201913211
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,076
- Year Built1985
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Bidet, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Cedar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market420
- Address3727 E Cameron Avenue
- SubdivisionHoosier Acres
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log, Wood Burning, Family Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentJeff Franklin
- Listing OfficeFC Tucker/Bloomington REALTORS
Price Change History for 3727 E Cameron Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201913211)
|Status Changed from Contingent to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $875,000 to $847,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS