2449 Red Oak Court, Bluffton
Don't miss this opportunity! Enjoy the lake view from this custom, open concept Italian style ranch on a full walkout basement in the Woodlands Subdivision on Bluffton's north edge. The well landscaped cul-de-sac lot of 1.1 acres has over 195' of lake frontage and offers a unique setting. With five bedrooms and possibly a sixth; this home offers plenty of room for a growing family or for anyone who likes to entertain. From the etched glass front door to the eat-in kitchen and master suite you will enjoy the quality and detail offered. Built in 2003 by Marquis Builders of Berne, the dwelling is of insulated 2 x 6 construction with a combination of ornamental brick, vinyl siding and stucco exterior finish with 40-year architectural shingles and great views from all the floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen boasts custom maple cabinets from DS Woods, all Jenn-Air appliances, two ovens, an island with a second sink, solid surface countertops and much more. The Master Suite offers plenty of privacy plus walk-in shower with solid surfaces, garden tub, walk-in closet and split his/hers vanities. Ceilings in the dwelling are dramatic and range in height from 10 feet to 14 feet with a lighted tray ceiling in the living room. All bedrooms have walk-in closets with shelving and rods with the master completed by Closet Concepts. Access to the basement is by a large wood stair with a landing as well as two 6 foot glass sliders, a 6 foot glass french door, and a 6 foot double door. There is also a 14 foot x 12 foot covered rear patio which is part of a much larger concrete rear patio dining and entertaining area. The 320 SF basement storage room is not included in the finished area, but has painted drywall walls and electrical with a window and 6 foot door offering the perfect opportunity for a sixth bedroom or mother-in-law suite. The basement also offers a bar/kitchenette with two small refrigerators and sink. The oversized three car garage offers plenty of space for vehicles and provides access to a floored attic area above, with an adjoining covered courtyard providing outdoor storage of trash and recycling. This quiet neighborhood is well located on the north edge of Bluffton, close to shopping, schools and major roadways.
- MLS® #201912418
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,394
- Year Built2003
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleWalkout Ranch
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Built-In Speaker System, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Tray, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Six Panel Doors, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Irregular, Slope, Waterfront, Water View
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market163
- Address2449 Red Oak Court
- SubdivisionNorthwood Farms
- CountyWells County
- Zip Code46714
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Ventless
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictNorthern Wells Community
- ElementaryLancaster Central
- Listing AgentNeal Worden
- Listing OfficeThe Worden Group, Inc.
Price Change History for 2449 Red Oak Court, Bluffton, Indiana (MLS® #201912418)
|Price Reduced from $489,000 to $485,000|
|Price Reduced from $499,900 to $489,000|
|Price Reduced from $505,000 to $499,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS