9967 E State Road 46, Bloomington
Searching for an established property with a house, pool and acreage that would accommodate your desire for privacy and entertaining, yet just off the beaten path? Head to Bloomington to find this up a paved drive, nestled on a hillside, just 15 minutes from either Indiana University to the west or Nashville, IN and Brown County State Park to the east. You will find this custom-built house (1987) and additional features of a detached 2-car garage (1998) and in-ground swimming pool plus bath house (1992). This site is partially wooded yet has a maintained lawn around the house and extending to the detached garage. You will find a flagpole with flag featured next to additional parking off the paved drive where it enters the site. Parking spaces also lie between the house and pool. Ample side-by-side parking at detached garage to accommodate guests. Enter the house to find a large entry between the 2-car attached garage and living space. This entry has 2 closets and houses a refrigerator. Step up into the kitchen to find custom oak cabinetry and a large island with bar-height seating. Over the sink is a deep window for growing house plants. Appliances, several lineal feet of solid-surface countertops, ample storage in the base and upper cabinets, built-in pantry and large island make this a well-equipped functional and gathering place. The laundry room with counter on base cabinetry is off the kitchen. Proceed to main level full bath with tub/shower neighboring the second bedroom. Proceeding through the house you may stop under the beamed ceiling to visualize your dining table/chairs in the dining area, and decide whether to enter the sunken theater room or to step up into the main living area. Theater room has vaulted ceiling, skylight, and custom-built entertainment center with a projection TV system. Living room has a stone fireplace w/ mantle and built-ins and a door to the 4 Seasons room with walkout deck and stairs to the ground. From the spacious living room you will go upstairs to find the master suite w/ ample closet space (including walk-in w/ custom cherry cabinetry), skylight, vaulted ceiling, and a large jetted tub. The bathroom has a steam shower, mirrored closet, double vanity and a separate commode area. Second story is master, except for home-office w/ built-in bookshelves and cabinetry. Creative contractor could reno a 3rd bedroom. Basement (entry off DR) has 3 rooms, closet and sliding glass door to outside.
- MLS® #201912254
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,930
- Year Built1987
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBuilt-In Entertainment Ct, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Ready, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Cedar, Jet/Garden Tub, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Slope, 3-5.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market102
- Address9967 E State Road 46
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- CoolingCentral Air, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, One
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Crawl, Partially Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentAnne Crafton
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REVOLUTION
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS