3157 S Coppertree Drive, Bloomington
Beautiful condo in Coppertree. Formal entry with marble tile, living room with dramatic tall ceiling and fireplace, dining area off the kitchen with glass doors leading to private patio. Kitchen has cherry cabinetry, appliances and planning desk, master suite has large walk-in closet, bath with double sinks, large soaking tub and separate shower, two additional bedrooms and a 2 car garage. Super location on the south east side with close proximity to the YMCA, shopping mall, grocery stores and exercise trails.
- MLS® #201912136
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built1991
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Garage Door Opener, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Closet(s) Cedar, Crown Molding, Near Walking Trail
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market45
- Address3157 S Coppertree Drive
- SubdivisionStands-Copper Tree
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorLaminate, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentRene West
- Listing OfficeWest & Co., REALTORS
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS