11015 Scouts Way, Evansville
This remarkable 5-bedroom, 5.5-bath home features an in-ground swimming pool and over 7,000 square feet of living space on a large 1-acre lot in Eagle Ridge Estates. This beautiful estate offers a large foyer with hardwood floors and a wrought-iron stairway; a 2-story living room filled with natural light; an eat-in kitchen with large island, pantry, Amish-built cabinetry, and dining area; a formal dining room; family room with built-in bookshelves; a guest bedroom with full, private bath; a classroom; a large laundry room; and half bath. Upstairs is the master retreat with a tray ceiling, a gas fireplace, full bath, a large walk-in closet, and attached sitting room; three additional bedrooms; two additional baths; and built-in storage in the loft area. The lower level features a family room that opens to the pool; a theater room; a fitness room; two additional rooms being used as an office and library; a kitchenette; and a 40' x 18' unfinished storage area. The front yard and part of the back yard have irrigation and the home also has a generator. Sale includes: gas cooktop; hood; double oven; refrigerator; dishwasher; pool equipment; and window treatments.
- MLS® #201911849
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,054
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator-Whole House, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market193
- Address11015 Scouts Way
- SubdivisionEagle Ridge Estates
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentWayne Ellis
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 11015 Scouts Way, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201911849)
|Price Reduced from $729,900 to $699,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS