1871 N St Rd 9 Roads, Albion
Approx. 95.62 acres * 54.5 tillable ground, *15.5 woods,* 20 acres fenced pasture,* 5 acres house and outbuilding ,open feed lot. Seller has rented ground out for 2019 crop planting, and hay. This had been a prior working dairy farm, cement block milk house. Milk house has an 80 gallon water heater. Well for the property is located in the milk house. Machine shed, wire cribs, feed lot, barn, pole barn, silo.
- MLS® #201911637
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,588
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesCeiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Countertops-Laminate, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Rolling, Level
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market107
- Address1871 N St Rd 9 Roads
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- HeatingPropane, Wood
- CoolingWindow, None
- FireplacesFree Standing, Wood Burning Stove
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictCentral Noble Community
- MiddleCentral Noble
- HighCentral Noble
- Listing AgentTina Craft
- Listing OfficeHosler Realty Inc - Kendallville
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS