4755 N Maple Grove Road, Bloomington
This lovely two story built by Chaudion had a fully-finished, walk-out basement with plenty to offer. Starting with the freshly painted exterior siding and brick masonry you'll notice the new gutters and soffits as you tour around the house. The historic Maple Grove stone wall sets off the winding drive and 10+ acres. This gorgeous park-like setting is secluded and full of wildlife, making it hard to believe you are only minutes from downtown! The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with double oven, smooth top cooktop, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. The large kitchen island provides space for prepping, entertaining and gathering. The eat-in kitchen area is bright with corner windows overlooking a wooded setting with a fire pit. From the covered front porch, you enter into the two-story foyer with a den and formal dining room on either side and the centrally-located living room with cathedral ceilings and a stunning custom cherry mantle wood-burning fireplace which is a truly unique feature. The main level, spacious master bedroom has trey ceiling and a spa-like bath with double vanities, corner windows, jetted tub and tiled shower with double massaging shower heads. The upper level offers three bedrooms, a spacious bonus room and two full baths. The lower level is finished with a recreation room and entertainment family room space and has walk-out access to a patio with hot tub. Upstairs you’ll find three bedrooms and a bonus room along with new AC. The large deck with natural gas grill overlooks the back yard with an adorable shed that could be a playhouse or art studio or just a relaxing escape from the busy day. The 1,200sf detached garage/barn has water and could easily have electricity added. Nearly 5,000sf of living space, 10+ acres to roam, and plenty of storage and work space. And, don’t miss the wine cellar with handmade racks tucked away behind the mechanical storage closet or the historic stone wall along the property!
- MLS® #201911436
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,731
- Year Built1999
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesFirepit, Jet Tub, Landscaped, Patio Open, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, RV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Hot Tub/Spa, Alarm System-Security, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Deck Open, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 10-14.999, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market49
- Address4755 N Maple Grove Road
- SubdivisionNorthwest Monroe County
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47404
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Gas Starter
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- ElementaryArlington Heights
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentLori Todd
- Listing OfficeChoice Realty & Management
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS