232 S Cave Creek Drive, Bloomington
This beautiful five bedroom, four and one half bath over 5,000 Sq Ft home in Stonechase will WOW you!! This is a large and expansive open floor plan that looks deceptively small from the front view of the home. The soaring ceilings in both the family room and the kitchen along with the architectural arches surrounding the dining room add to the WOW factor of 232 S Cave Creek! Two master suites, one on the main level and one in the walk out basement. A second kitchen is plumbed in the lower level as well. To say that it has been maintained and upgraded with attention to detail in mind, would be an understatement!!! Looking for a home that will accommodate a separate workroom...perfect for the woodworker in your family. You've found it here!! Some of the new attributes added have been finishing the basement with a soaking tub wired to be a jacuzzis and granite counter tops. Adding a granite butler pantry, Bella wood Rosewood floors in the kitchen, butler pantry and laundry room, and bamboo flooring added as well and SO MUCH MORE (Contact listing agent for the full list). This is a must see if you're looking for a large home in a fantastic neighborhood!!)
- MLS® #201911387
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,054
- Year Built2011
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Playground
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Washer Hook-Up, 1st Bdrm En Suite, ADA Features, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Home Theatre, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Near Walking Trail, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionSlope
- WindowsStorm Doors, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Low Emittance Doors/Win
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market49
- Address232 S Cave Creek Drive
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47403
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Starter, Fireplace Insert, Vented
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- ElementaryHighland Park
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentKimberly Scifres
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Realty Professionals
Price Change History for 232 S Cave Creek Drive, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201911387)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS