3667 Victoria Lakes Court, New Haven
Over 40 years of home building design has gone into Lancia's Riverdale II plan. This farm house plan with 2,125sq.ft. has room to grow and space for storage. 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath open plan features a 11x 12 Bonus Room off the Foyer, Mudroom off the 3-Car Garage has a pocket door and cubbie lockers for storing those boots and coats. Great Room with stone fireplace with tv outlet above stained mantle, can lights and pre-wire for ceiling fan is open to the Kitchen and Nook. 14 x 10 Patio off Nook. Kitchen has island with breakfast bar, addl gas line to range, granite drop-in sink with a view of the backyard, stainless steel appliances including a smooth top range, ceramic tile backsplash and a large walk-in pantry with plenty of shelving. Half Bath on main floor and Master Bath upstairs have mirror upgrades. Master Bedroom is upstairs with large walk-in closet featuring dual rod & shelf 1-wall unit., 5' shower and dual sink vanity plus more linen closets! Main Bath upstairs accommodates dual use with pocket door separating vanity and tub-shower area. Laundry is upstairs to lessen the weekly workload. Pride vinyl plank flooring in Kitchen, Nook, hallway and Half Bath. Upgrade faucets, 2-panel doors in home. Neighborhood styling features vinyl shakes in gables, Craftsman stone columns, board and batten in the Dutch gable. Home has Simplx Smart Home Technology - Control panel, up to 4 door sensors, motion, LED bulbs throughout, USB port built-in charger in places. Garage has attic access with pull-down stairs and 2 sheets of OSB board. Long, quiet cul-de-sac. (Grading and seeding completed after closing per Lancia's lawn schedule.) Victoria Lakes is our new subdivision in New Haven on Moeller Rd. Close to the Maplecrest Extension and New Haven shopping.
- MLS® #201910586
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,125
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Cable Available, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Twin Sink Vanity, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Smart Home, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Great Room
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl, Wood
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Energy Star Doors, Energy Star Windows, Insulated Doors, Low Emittance Doors/Win
- RoofDimensional Shingles
- Days on Market174
- Address3667 Victoria Lakes Court
- SubdivisionVictoria Lakes
- CityNew Haven
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46774
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, One, Vented
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Allen County
- ElementaryNew Haven Primary School
- MiddleNew Haven
- HighNew Haven
- Listing AgentSteven Mcmichael
- Listing OfficeReMaxImagine
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS