9911 Old State Road, Evansville
NORTHSIDE! Located just minutes from the 4H Fairgrounds, shopping and restaurants sits this beautiful brick home. Don't let the front of the house fool you - this home has over 3000 sq foot of living space and storage galore! A lovely leaded glass door welcomes you into the foyer with Gorgeous pine wood planked floors that grace both the main floor and upper floors of the home. A large living room has a gas log fireplace and large windows to let in natural lighting. Step out the french doors to your private patio with pergola. A landscaped waterfall, blooming azalea bushes will tempt you to stay, but there is still so much more to see. An open concept was the concept for the remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets. A large breakfast/work island has plenty of storage with cabinets located in both front and back. Stainless steel appliances, custom lighting and large pantry make this kitchen the ideal chef's dream. A bonus room is located right around the corner. Currently being used as a tv room, the possibilities are endless.....bedroom, dining room, office are just a few ideas. Three bedrooms are located upstairs - all have large closets and the same beautiful pine planked floors located on the main level. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet and it's own en suite! If all this was not enough space, this home has a full walk out basement! Entertain a large group of guests playing pool, darts or simply make it a theater room! Currently being used as storage room, the extra room in the basement can be used as a 4th bedroom, office or play room! A full bathroom and super large laundry room are also located on the lowest level. Want to save on energy bills? No problem! A wood burning stove that is connected to the heating system can be used to heat the entire home if you choose! If all of this were not enough, step out side to the beautifully landscaped back yard complete with grilling area, deck and....inground pool! Your home will be the place where everyone wants to hang out in the summer! Finally, a large custom garage has it's own apartment complete with mini kitchen and full bathroom! Rent it out as a studio apartment, use it as an in law suite, or just use it as a pool house! The seller will be providing a Limited Home Warranty for the new owners of this home!
- MLS® #201910579
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,994
- Year Built1987
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Guest Quarters, Home Warranty Included, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Six Panel Doors, Kitchenette, RV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Slope
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market151
- Address9911 Old State Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47711
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Vinyl
- HeatingGas, Wood, Conventional, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Rec Rm, Gas Log, Wood Burning, Basement, Two
- StoriesMulti-Story (3+)
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentTheresa Catanese
- Listing OfficeKELLER WILLIAMS CAPITAL REALTY
Price Change History for 9911 Old State Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201910579)
|Price Reduced from $265,000 to $258,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS