17823 20b Road, Culver
Country Living at it's best ! Beautiful home on 1.9 acres and more amenities than you can count. Close to Lake Maxinkuckee in the friendly town of Culver Indiana. Open floor plan, large spacious rooms, huge walk-in closets, two fully finished workshops, separate crafts room, whole house generator, extensive outdoor patios, pole barns, full garden and so much more. You will be pleasantly surprised when you compare all this to other homes in the area. Move right in and start enjoying. You will Love Where You Live !
- MLS® #201910232
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,492
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBar, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Covered, Disposal, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Custom Cabinetry, Ceiling-Cathedral, Closet(s) Cedar, Firepit, Generator-Whole House, Patio Covered
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorVinyl, Metal
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market251
- Address17823 20b Road
- CountyMarshall County
- Zip Code46511
- HeatingForced Air, Propane, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictCulver Community Schools Corp.
- Listing AgentWade Mcgee
- Listing OfficeCOLLINS and CO. REALTORS - CULVER
Price Change History for 17823 20b Road, Culver, Indiana (MLS® #201910232)
|Price Reduced from $319,000 to $296,500|
|Status Changed from Contingent to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $319,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS