10946 N Southshore Drive, Syracuse
Welcome to Pier 534 on Beautiful Lake Wawasee. This contemporary home is ahead of it’s time in design. A custom built open concept home unique in every way. The Home features over 80ft of prime Lake Wawasee Shoreline. Sandy bottom and gradual depth for the perfect swimming spot! As you approach this home, you walk thru the private courtyard and paver sidewalk to the front door. The dramatic foyer invites you inside the serene atmosphere inside. The foyer is filled with natural light and impressive architectural details. Exposed beams accent the vaulted ceilings and the lake tugs at your senses as you enter the great room which is lined with a wall of windows. A fireplace in the center and panoramic lake views makes this room a favorite spot for you and guests to enjoy. The Chef’s Kitchen has everything you need for entertaining; oversized island with sink and electric cook top, granite countertops, custom cabinetry and much more. The dining space overlooks the lake and has vaulted ceilings as well. The low maintenance deck with gas grill and patio furniture is ready for summer cookouts. There is a canopy that expands over some of the deck area to provide shade on a sunny day. On the other side of the foyer is the master bedroom suite, a tranquil spot to relax after a hard day of playing on the lake. The private balcony,off the master suite,provides another panoramic view of this fantastic lake. The dressing room and master closet are fit for a queen as is the bathroom with the walk-in shower, solar tubes for natural sunlight, a jetted tub and double vanities. 3 more bedrooms/suites complete the main level- one with it’s own bathroom and 2 bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom. Built ins, sitting areas and private space found in each bedroom. The unique staircase has stone framing the exterior of it for an artistic and earthy feel to this space. There is a game room-bar area with another entrance to decking & patio and a full bathroom for guests. This game room could serve as another bedroom suite if needed. There is office space on the back side of the staircase as well as a family/kid’s room that would be ideal for movie night. Another bedroom-exercise room (has no egress window or closet) and another full bathroom are off this wing of the home. A 2 car garage and a lot across the street top off this fantastic home. The Lake frontage of this home & prime location on Ideal Beach make this a very sought after property. Make this a must see for 2019.
- MLS® #201910081
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,116
- Year Built1975
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- StyleContemporary, Other
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Waterfront, 0-2.9999, Lake, Water View, Waterfront-Level Bank
- WindowsInsulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market184
- Address10946 N Southshore Drive
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46567
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Living/Great Rm, Fireplace Screen/Door, Wood Burning, Two
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- Listing AgentDeb Paton Showley
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Price Change History for 10946 N Southshore Drive, Syracuse, Indiana (MLS® #201910081)
|Price Reduced from $2,150,000 to $1,995,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS