2213 E Queens Way, Bloomington
Sycamore Knolls! Child's School District! 4 B.R. - 3.5 Bath home has 2 major additions resulting in 3,100 finished sq. ft. Vaulted addition has created a large, open kitchen with an abundance of windows, There's also a covered, screened porch adjoining the kitchen with a great view of the backyard. 2nd Addition doubled the size of the garage to 702 Sq.ft., and created a large, vaulted master suite. Hardwood and marble floors. Large family room with fireplace. Superior location!
- MLS® #201909886
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,107
- Year Built1968
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDisposal, Garage Door Opener, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Screened
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Level
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market154
- Address2213 E Queens Way
- SubdivisionSycamore Knolls
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Rm
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentBill Howard
- Listing OfficeBill Howard Real Estate
Price Change History for 2213 E Queens Way, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201909886)
|Price Reduced from $320,000 to $299,500|
|Price Reduced from $350,000 to $320,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS