8460 N Fish Road, Bloomington
Have you dreamed of living and working on the same property? Are you creative and like to work with wood? This property not only offers the ability to work right on your own land and buildings, but live in a quality, unique home. The sellers have done a great job of putting a lot of custom, quality features into this home. The floor plan offers three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a space on the upper level that could be a fourth bedroom, or office space. The kitchen, dining space and family room are all open together. The custom built in’s and wood features throughout this home make it truly unique and a home you have to see to appreciate. Beyond the interior of this home, enjoy the outdoors gardening, relaxing in the pool, gathering on the covered deck, or working in the exterior buildings. The added bonus is that this home has a choices of types of heat, built in generator, and is located adjoining the Morgan/Monroe forest, 100 acres of Certified forestry and lumber with beautiful rolling hills, as well as some flat open space. See attached documents for additional information and a list of equipment that is included with this sale
- MLS® #201908698
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,232
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Adj to State/Natnl Forest, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Disposal, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator-Whole House, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Enclosed, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Wiring-Data, RV Parking, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Workshop, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Garage-Heated, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, Irregular, Rolling, 15+
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market163
- ZoningFR Forest Recreation District
- Address8460 N Fish Road
- SubdivisionNortheast Monroe County
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47408
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingElectric, Propane, Wood, Multiple Heating Systems, Propane Tank Rented
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Wood Burning, Free Standing, Wood Burning Stove
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentCathy Arnett
- Listing OfficeCarpenter, REALTORS-Bloomington
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS