3860 E Forest Glen Avenue, Leesburg
A captivating and majestic offering on the shoreline of Lake Tippecanoe in this Lavish & Luxurious Lakefront Estate. Where a world-class combination of timeless architectural design and craftsmanship meet a waterfront oasis you will want to call HOME. A place where you can leave the frantic pace of your daily life at the doorstep and walk thru the door to complete serenity. Here you will find luxurious resort style living with distinctive attention to detail. Lake views are commanding your attention the moment you set foot inside the front door. Masterful details enhance the gleaming lake views thru the wall of windows. French doors lead you to the upper terrace where you can enjoy sipping a glass of wine and relaxing the worries of the day away. The main level features a hearth room off the kitchen as well as a breakfast nook with coffee bar/concierge center. This home allows you to entertain on a grand scale. On the other side of the great room, you will find a library and office area with custom built ins and a tranquil space. The Master Suite completes this level and offers a spacious yet private retreat. The master bathroom features a spa like feel with marble surround and elegant finishes. As you enter the 2nd level of the home you are greeted by beautiful moldings, grand design and large spaces. A guest bedroom suite and 2 additional bedrooms with Jack n Jill bathroom are on this level. The versatility of the 6th bedroom will allow for many uses- an upper level game room, a bunk room, a living space- you can decide what will best fit your needs. In the recently renovated lower level, you will find a wet bar appointed with all the necessities as well as separate sitting area. A full bedroom suite with private fireplace as well as a masterful office space. The family room has distinctive attention to detail in the ceiling design-the custom crown molding and the warmth of the fire place will be the perfect backdrop for entertaining or relaxing. The home theater is done in traditional movie theater style with the walls draped in velvet curtains and leather recliners just waiting on you to sink down into them to watch your favorite movie on the big screen. This Property also offers over 180 ft of sandy bottom lake frontage, multiple courtyards, upper and lower terraces and an elevator to lake.
- MLS® #201908593
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,986
- Year Built1994
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck on Waterfront, Eat-In Kitchen, Elevator, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Kitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath, Alarm System-Sec. Cameras, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Other-See Remarks, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Alarm System-Security, Balcony, Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-in Desk, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Built-In Home Theatre, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceilings-Beamed, Central Vacuum System, Chair Rail, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Laundry-Chute, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Porch Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Rolling, Slope, Waterfront, 0-2.9999, Lake, Water View, Waterfront-Medium Bank
- WindowsInsulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market132
- ZoningA Single Family Residential
- Address3860 E Forest Glen Avenue
- CountyKosciusko County
- Zip Code46538
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingMultiple Heating Systems, Electric, Geothermal
- CoolingMultiple Cooling Units, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Basement, Three +, Other, Breakfast Room, Family Rm, 5th Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictWarsaw Community
- Listing AgentDeb Paton Showley
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker The Real Estate Group
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS