1304 Prestwick Way, Auburn
This home has an amazing, beautiful view!!! It will be hard to leave the view to look at the rest of the home and property! With almost 6,000 square feet, 3 car garage, 4 bedrooms, and 4 ½ bathrooms, this property offers a great location sharing the end of a cul-de-sac, overlooking the 4th tee and the 8th fairway on Bridgewater Golf Course, and a pond view as well! The exterior of the property is professionally landscaped with mature trees, has an irrigation system, a large deck area with several levels that extends beyond a screened in room, and a paver patio as well. The very large open foyer with hardwood floor leads to a large office area (could be an office for two) with beautiful coffered ceiling. Also on the main level, the master bedroom suite has lots of natural light and has a 3-sided gas log fireplace and is open to the en-suite with large jetted tub, stand-alone shower, and double vanities. Two walk-in closets make it easy to get ready to start your day! Entering the living room will draw you to the large, beautiful view! A second gas log fireplace provides warmth, charm, and a cozy space to relax. Opening to the large kitchen and dining area, the large gas range, stylish hood, and solid surface countertops add a beautiful entertaining area with lots of windows for natural light. Abundant storage is available throughout! With 3 upper level bedrooms with walk-in closets for two of them, the third provides a large closet. Two full bathrooms on the upper level and an additional hall closet provide convenience. The lower level is carpeted and has a game area, large exercise room, family room and rec room, kitchenette, full bath, and walkout doors. It is theater wired and ready for equipment. One room is set up as a bedroom (needs doors to be counted as a bedroom). Mechanicals include 2 each cooling units, water heaters, air cleaners, as well as a high efficiency furnace and central vacuuming system.
- MLS® #201908389
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,582
- Year Built2001
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesCable TV Antenna, Clubhouse, Putting Green, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Cable Ready, Ceiling-Tray, Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Kitchenette, Sump Pump, Hot Tub/Spa, Attic Storage, Balcony, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Countertops-Solid Surf, Court-Basketball, Crown Molding, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Jet/Garden Tub, Irrigation System, Pantry-Walk In, Pocket Doors, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Wiring-Data, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Slope, Planned Unit Development, Waterfront, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Frontage, Partially Wooded, Rolling
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Energy Star Doors, Insulated Doors, Insulated Glass Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market127
- Address1304 Prestwick Way
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Multiple Heating Systems
- CoolingCentral Air, Multiple Cooling Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log, Two, Fireplace Insert, Vented, Ventless, Living/Great Rm, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Finished, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- ElementaryJ.R. Watson
- Listing AgentKelly York
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Price Change History for 1304 Prestwick Way, Auburn, Indiana (MLS® #201908389)
|Price Reduced from $549,900 to $534,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS