13910 Spring Hollow Road, Fort Wayne
Secluded Devils Hollow retreat located on 4+ acres overlooking a nature reserve for the feel of even more privacy. A long winding driveway sets the tone for this peaceful escape. The covered front porch leads to a gracious entryway that opens to the dining room and grand living room. Notice the wall of windows, gorgeous curving staircase, coffered ceiling & statement fireplace. The large kitchen is complete with an island and extra sink for food prep/wet bar and opens to the eat-in area and cozy family room. Another fireplace, sky lights and heated floors are perfect additions to this hearth area with windows overlooking the ravine. Well-appointed main floor master suite has a built-in steam shower and luxurious soaking tub in the ensuite. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a loft/balcony. The first bedroom has a bonus finished area and shares a jack & jill bath with the second bedroom which has a built-in dresser & walk-in closet with attic access. The third room has its own private full bath and is currently used as a home office with built-in desks/bookshelves. Walk-out lower level includes a theater area with a fireplace, wet bar, exercise room, finished bonus room and loads of storage. Enjoy the screened porch and slate patio complete with a built-in gas grill. This nearly all brick custom home has top notch quality with too many upgrades to list, so please see the attached sheet & be sure to view the 3D video. Neighborhood beach, spring-fed pond and tennis.
- MLS® #201907995
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,722
- Year Built1997
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesDock, Tennis Courts
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Disposal, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Balcony, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Generator Built-In, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Screened, Six Panel Doors, Skylight(s), Steam Shower, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Lot DescriptionSlope, Heavily Wooded, Irregular, 3-5.9999
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle, Dimensional Shingles
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market78
- Address13910 Spring Hollow Road
- SubdivisionDevils Hollow
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Basement, Three +, Gas Starter, Ventless, Breakfast Room, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Daylight, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentJodi Skowronek
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Price Change History for 13910 Spring Hollow Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201907995)
|Price Reduced from $875,000 to $850,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS