1929 Championship Drive, Evansville
This amazing one story exectutive home is a must see for the discerning buyer. A top of the line custom built Floridian style home has the best of everything! As you walk in the entry, you will appreciate the marble & porcelain flooring as well as the 16-20 ft ceilings with doors and windows toaccuate the amazing space. . The great room has 16 ft ceilings also as well as porcelain flooring and a gas log fireplace. The wall of windows and French doors open to a screened in porch area. Off the entry way is a lovely dining room also with porcelain flooring, arched windows, and 3 columns which add to the fantastic architectural interest. Also off of the great room is a library/office easily accessed through double French doors. Accentuating the library is beautiful wood cabinetry, shelving, a built-in desk, and an entertainment center. The kitchen is located off the great room. With the open floor plan, there is plenty of room to visit with family and friends. which makes for a great home for entertaining. The kitchen has 2 colors of granite as well as 2 colors of cabinets. With 3 appliance garages as well two closets, there is plenty of room for storage. The half bath has stone flooring, stone lavatory, and a marble counter top. Don't miss the laundry area with cabinets, sink, and a hand-painted mural enhancing the walls as well as porcelain flooring. The master bedroom has an exercise area in the bay window area accessed through double French doors. The master bath has 2 walk-in closets with double-mirrores. The master bath has 2 separate counter & sink areas as well as a walk in stone shower and a corner whirlpool tub. The screened in porch with aggregate concrete flooring has an enclosed storage area and a gas grill hook up. Make an appointment today to see this awesome home! Also, don't miss the 3 car garage with a walk up attic that has 316 sq ft of storage. See the list of included and excluded items.
- MLS® #201907066
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,970
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesGolf Course
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty Included, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Jack & Jill Bath, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Garage-Heated, Attic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Built-in Desk, Built-In Entertainment Ct, Countertops-Laminate, Countertops-Solid Surf, Jet/Garden Tub, Generator-Whole House, Porch Screened, Split Br Floor Plan, Utility Sink
- Garage Spaces3
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Golf Frontage
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market85
- Address1929 Championship Drive
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Stone
- CoolingCentral Air, Attic Fan
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentPamela Martin
- Listing OfficeFC TUCKER EMGE REALTORS
Price Change History for 1929 Championship Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201907066)
|Price Reduced from $479,000 to $459,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS