13020 Kettles Hill Walk, Evansville
Breathtaking Estate custom built by Randy Elpers located in desirable Wellington Acres. This exquisite 5 Bedroom 5.5 bath home sits on over 4 lush acres of well manicured grounds including a 6 car garage and an over-sized saltwater pool and pool house. Upon entering is a beautiful 2 story foyer which leads to the formal living room with a coffered ceiling. The master bedroom is on the main level with his and her separate closets. The large kitchen is great for entertaining--it has a wet bar with built in ice maker, large walk-in pantry, double ovens,gas cook top stove,sub zero refrigerator and freezer. The kitchen cabinets are all custom made and quartz tops throughout. Open to the kitchen is a cozy family room and off the kitchen is a relaxing screened in porch which can be used year round. The upstairs has 3 large bedrooms. One bedroom has a full bath, the other 2 have a Jack and Jill bath- all with walk in closets. The upstairs also has a bonus room and a temperature controlled wine cellar. The lower level offers a workout room and a guest suite with full bath. The recreation area has a fireplace and walks out to a large patio and the 20x40 salt water pool. The pool house is plumbed for an additional bathroom if desired. This is an unbelievable home with great attention to detail. Truly one of a kind!
- MLS® #201907020
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,861
- Year Built2003
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Steam Shower, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Other-See Remarks, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces6
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Partially Wooded, Rolling, Waterfront, 3-5.9999, Lake
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market201
- Address13020 Kettles Hill Walk
- SubdivisionWellington Acres
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Other, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Basement
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Slab, Partial Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished, Walk-up
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentJeannine Durchholz
- Listing OfficeLandmark Realty & Development, Inc
Price Change History for 13020 Kettles Hill Walk, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201907020)
|Price Reduced from $1,140,000 to $1,119,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS