174 W Maple Street, Wabash
Beautiful older home on 1 1/2 lots in nice neighborhood with easy access to shopping, schools, and churches. Within walking distance of Historic Downtown. This home has 4 BR and 2 1/2 BA. Living Room, Family Room, Dining Room, and Eat-in Kitchen. There are open and enclosed porches and a Sun Room complete with hot tub. A converted carriage house serves as garage and has a finished loft. This is a must see.
- MLS® #201906161
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,835
- Year Built1900
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesHot Tub/Spa, Cable Ready, Central Vacuum System, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Closet(s) Walk-in, Porch Covered, Porch Enclosed, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market144
- Address174 W Maple Street
- CountyWabash County
- Zip Code46992
- InteriorCarpet, Slate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictWabash City Schools
- ElementaryOJ Neighbors
- Listing AgentBeth Miller
- Listing OfficeWabash Realty, LLC
Price Change History for 174 W Maple Street, Wabash, Indiana (MLS® #201906161)
|Price Reduced from $159,900 to $155,000|
|Price Reduced from $165,000 to $159,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS