832 Jackson Avenue, Evansville
This newly remodeled 2BR/1 bath home features almost 1100 sq feet plus a full basement. The rooms are very spacious and the kitchen is huge! Fresh paint, carpet, ceilings fans and more, make this a very affordable home that could be much cheaper than renting. The back yard is fenced and a 1.5 car garage is an added benefit. An appliance pkg could be negotiated.
- MLS® #201905931
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1929
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesMain Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Cable Available, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Landscaped, Porch Open
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market145
- Address832 Jackson Avenue
- SubdivisionRose Haven
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47713
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-up, Unfinished
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentWilliam Hitch
- Listing OfficeHOUSE HUNTER REALTY PBJ GROUP LLC
Price Change History for 832 Jackson Avenue, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201905931)
|Price Reduced from $47,500 to $44,900|
|Price Reduced from $49,900 to $47,500|
|Price Reduced from $52,500 to $49,900|
|Price Reduced from $57,500 to $52,500|
|Price Reduced from $59,900 to $57,500|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS