1220 Ladbrooke Drive, Evansville
New Construction in Cambridge Woods! 1.5 Story with 3513 sqft includes: 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Open Family Room with gas fireplace and dining area. Eat-in Kitchen offers a breakfast bar/island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, pantry, and access to back patio. Main level Master Bedroom has tray ceiling and large Master Bath that includes a custom tiled standup shower, separate soaking tub, double sink vanity, and large walk-in closet. Additional Bedroom on main level, then 3 more spacious bedrooms upstairs. Laundry room is located on main level and Mud room is just inside garage door. Bonus Room above garage (12'x30'). Crown Molding, 10' ceilings, tankless water heater. Garage holds 3+ cars. Driveway, sidewalk, and back patio are all exposed aggregate. Back patio is covered, yard is landscaped, sodded, and irrigated. HOA is $600/yr and includes: pool, clubhouse, activity center, playground, tennis and basketball courts. A must see!
- MLS® #201905020
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,513
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
- FeaturesMain Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Porch Covered
- Garage Spaces4
- ExteriorBrick, Shingle
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market273
- Address1220 Ladbrooke Drive
- SubdivisionCambridge Woods
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47725
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Other
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- Listing AgentDonovan Wilkins
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REVOLUTION
Price Change History for 1220 Ladbrooke Drive, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201905020)
|Price Reduced from $379,000 to $369,000|
|Price Reduced from $389,000 to $379,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS