550 E Northcliff Avenue, Bloomington
A long private drive leads to this spectacular and secluded custom-built 2-story home over an unfinished basement. The home is set back from any public roads, across green pastures lined with trees and is situated on 8 acres at the end of the lane; just minutes North of Griffy Lake and IU. This stunning home was built in 2004 and is beautifully appointed with an open foyer, high ceilings and hardwood floors. The great room features a cozy fireplace surrounded by a wall of floor to ceiling windows and an abundance of natural light. The formal dining room is complemented by beautifully crafted wood ceiling beams for architectural interest. You will love to cook in this gourmet kitchen complete with Ferree cabinetry, ample granite counter space, large center island with a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner cooktop and a double oven. A tranquil hearth room opens to the kitchen and the back deck. There is a spacious master suite and an office with built-in bookshelves on the main level. The master suite is in its own wing and is the perfect place to retreat, complete with a private deck off the sleeping area. The warm master bath has rich wood vanities with a sit down make up area, double sinks, a walk-in ceramic tile shower with double heads and a garden jetted tub. Other amenities include a huge upper level family room overlooking the great room below. Four upper level large bedrooms and two baths. There is plenty of room for additional living space in the unfinished (with half bath) basement. The almost 7000 square foot home is perfect for entertaining. Outside you will find a 1700 square foot rough hewn wood barn with five separate stalls for the animals and a loft for the hay. A soft ambient sound of animals; currently horses, cows and Skip the adorable donkey, breathing deeply as the outside breeze gently embraces the rustic structure. This hard to find property is close to town but with a rural pastoral feel of the country…ready for you to move right in and enjoy!
- MLS® #201904378
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,718
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Beamed, Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Porch Covered, Twin Sink Vanity, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- ExteriorVinyl, Limestone
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Irregular, Level, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market225
- Address550 E Northcliff Avenue
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47408
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Propane Tank Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Partially Finished
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington North
- Listing AgentGigi Larmour-goldin
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
Price Change History for 550 E Northcliff Avenue, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201904378)
|Price Reduced from $725,000 to $675,000|
|Price Reduced from $775,000 to $725,000|
|Price Reduced from $800,000 to $775,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS