13593 Saddle Creek Lane, Grabill
Beautiful new ranch home under construction by Granite Ridge Builders. Spacious open floorplan with a 14x11 covered rear veranda and a 16x11 patio overlooking the pond. The kitchen features custom maple painted cabinetry with 42" uppers, island with breakfast bar, elkay quartz sink, black gas range, dishwasher and microwave and some added special cabinet features. A sunroom is just off the nook and kitchen and is the perfect additional space for an office or another living area. Both the nook and master suite have access to the veranda. The master suite has a walk-in closet and full bathroom with a double sink vanity, linen closet and 5' fiberglass shower. This home also has a 3-car garage.
- MLS® #201902927
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,637
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Carbon Monoxide, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Foyer Entry, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Twin Sink Vanity, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Level, Water View
- WindowsLow Emittance Doors/Win
- Days on Market143
- Address13593 Saddle Creek Lane
- SubdivisionSaddle Creek Estates
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46741
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentElizabeth Urschel
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS