15924 Twin Eagles Cove, Huntertown
Accepted Offer - taking back-up offers. Immaculate and very well maintained custom-built one-owner home by Klopfenstein Builders on prime 1.5 acre cul-de-sac lot in the Estates of Twin Eagles. 6,284 sq ft of finished living area, 6 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, full finished daylight lower level, and 4 car side loading garage. Elegant 2 story foyer leads into open floor plan main level. Formal dining room, light and bright great room with wall of windows overlooking backyard and built-in bookshelves flanking the fireplace. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Grabill custom cabinets, granite countertops, oversized island with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry opens into inviting hearth room. 19x12 three-seasons room. Main level master suite features a large walk-in closet with out-of-season storage space. Master bathroom has ceramic walk-in shower and jetted tub. Upper level offers 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite and 2 with a shared Jack-n-Jill bath. The lower level has a media room, family room with wet bar and 2-way fireplace, and adjoining pool room. There is also a play room/optional exercise room, and a 6th en-suite bedroom. Features include a 17x37 in-ground pool with retractable cover, heat pump and colored lights, irrigation system, Generac generator, garage heater, central vacuum, surround sound, R.O system in kitchen, lower level bar, 2 fireplaces, and 2 very large walk-in attics (approx. 836 sq ft and 1,430 sq ft) for storage.
- MLS® #201902035
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,284
- Year Built2008
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool, Sidewalks, Exercise Room
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Attic-Walk-up, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Garage-Heated, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, Tub and Separate Shower, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Available, Central Vacuum System, Jet Tub, Generator Built-In, Generator-Whole House, Porch Enclosed, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market123
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address15924 Twin Eagles Cove
- SubdivisionTwin Eagles
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46748
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Gas Log, Vented, Gas Starter, Ventless, Rec Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentPatricia Piat
- Listing OfficeMike Thomas Associates, Inc.
Price Change History for 15924 Twin Eagles Cove, Huntertown, Indiana (MLS® #201902035)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
|Price Reduced from $669,000 to $659,000|
|Price Reduced from $679,000 to $669,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS