707 Sandlewood Drive, Ossian
Contingent showing for backup offers. Open House Saturday from 2-4 PM! Fantastic Ranch Home with Great Ossian Location. Roof is Less than 3 Years Old and Newer Windows! Eligible for $0 Down USDA Financing. Enjoy Entertaining in the Spacious Living Room with Vaulted Ceilings, Huge Picture Window for Lots of Natural Light and Open to the Dining Room. The Combined Dining Room and Kitchen are Light and Bright. The Kitchen features New Counter Tops, Glass Tile Backsplash, New Sink and Faucet, Recently Painted Cabinets and Beautiful Tile Floors. The Master Bedroom features a Large Walk-in Closet, New Bathroom Vanity and Tile Floors. This Home has Seen an Overhaul. Move-in and Enjoy!
- MLS® #201900880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,269
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesMain Floor Laundry, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Attic Storage, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Laminate, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market7
- Address707 Sandlewood Drive
- CountyWells County
- Zip Code46777
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictNorthern Wells Community
- Listing AgentShelbi Brown
- Listing OfficeSterling Associates
Price Change History for 707 Sandlewood Drive, Ossian, Indiana (MLS® #201900880)
|Status Changed from Active to Contingent||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS