309 N 4th, Decatur
Offer accepted subject to inspections and financing. Will continue to show. Showings to be on Wednesday ONLY after 10am and before 7:30pm Duplex with around 3000 square ft. 1st duplex has been totally remodeled with 3 bedrooms 2 I/2 baths original hardwood floors, dining room , Very open kitchen with a bar. Laundry room and a family room on first floor. Open stairway with a jack and Jill bathroom. Laundry room on first floor. Separate meters for all utilities. 2nd Apartment has 3 bedrooms 1 bath , laundry room . Spacious.
- MLS® #201900705
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,819
- Year Built1907
- Has BasementYes
- FeaturesCeiling Fan, Off Street Parking, Ceiling-9+, Deck Open, Eat-In Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Porch Enclosed, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Closet(s) Walk-in, Crown Molding, Kitchen Island, Fireplace, Near Walking Trail, Jack & Jill Bath
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market228
- Address309 N 4th
- CountyAdams County
- Zip Code46733
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Vinyl
- HeatingBaseboard, Radiator
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Partial Basement
- DistrictNorth Adams Community
- Listing AgentVickie Harvey
- Listing OfficeHarvey & Associates Realty LLC
Price Change History for 309 N 4th, Decatur, Indiana (MLS® #201900705)
|Status Changed from Active to Cont-Other||–|
|Price Reduced from $109,900 to $95,000|
|Price Reduced from $119,900 to $109,900|
|Status Changed from Back on Market to Active||–|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS