302 S Clay Crossing, Frankfort
Step inside and feel the warmness of this unique, clean, move in ready, 3 bedroom home! In the summer, you can relax on the front porch and watch the world go by. Located on a quiet street, there is plenty of room to entertain in this gem. The home comes with all the original woodwork, including the beautiful woodwork on the fireplace mantle. The kitchen has lots of cabinets with lovely countertops. If you like stained glass, you will love the stained glass window on the stairway landing. The upstairs has 3 large bedrooms with a full bath. The 4th room upstairs has been used as a den, but could be an office or playroom. You don't want to miss the opportunity of checking it out!
- MLS® #201854854
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,448
- Year Built1904
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Open, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Porch Covered, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Countertops-Laminate, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Natural Woodwork, Storm Windows
- Garage Spaces2
- Lot Description0-2.9999
- WindowsStorm Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market113
- Address302 S Clay Crossing
- CountyClinton County
- Zip Code46041
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Laminate, Parquet
- HeatingGas, Wood, Radiator
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning, Vented
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Unfinished
- DistrictCommunity Schools of Frankfort
- Listing AgentRodney Richardson
- Listing OfficeRichardson Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS