4394 W 300 North Road, Winamac
Just remodeled: This 5 bedroom 3 bath newly remodeled multi-level home sits on over 4 acres with a partially wooded country lot. This home features a new roof, new windows, new carpet, laminate flooring, fresh paint, updated bathrooms and a completely updated kitchen with quartz counter tops and new stainless steel appliances. Enjoy 3 bedrooms and a huge master suite with a large walk-in closet and spa-like bath with a Jacuzzi tub on the upper floor. Downstairs you will find 2 additional rooms with endless possibilities for an office, rec room, playroom or more and a fifth bedroom w/access to the back patio. 2 car-garage, newly painted back deck and a large private backyard. Must see!
- MLS® #201853181
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,125
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Main Floor Laundry, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Jet/Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Porch Open, Skylight(s)
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Description3-5.9999, Level, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market443
- Address4394 W 300 North Road
- CountyPulaski County
- Zip Code46996
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- HeatingPropane, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- Basement Desc.Crawl, Slab
- DistrictEastern Pulaski Community S.D.
- ElementaryEastern Pulaski
- Listing AgentMarcy Fox
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX SELECT REALTY
Price Change History for 4394 W 300 North Road, Winamac, Indiana (MLS® #201853181)
|Price Reduced from $299,900 to $294,900|
|Price Reduced from $315,000 to $299,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS