416 S 300 E, Albion
What a unique home and property! This 20.9 acre property with a pond is a very secluded property bordering Chain-O-Lakes State Park. The tillable land is currently being leased to a farmer. This is an excellent hunting land with deer, pheasant, wild turkey and the list goes on. This property is also be sold with MLS#201850375 that has additional 20.9 acres. Or this 20.9 acres with home and barns can be purchase separately. Come take a look how great that this property is! You will NOT be disappointed! PLEASE!!!!DO NOT ENTER ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT A REAL ESTATE AGENT OR IT WILL BE CONSIDERED TRESPASSING AND COULD BE PROSECUTED.
- MLS® #201850459
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,368
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAdj to State/Natnl Forest, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Countertops-Laminate, Deck Open, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Workshop, Main Floor Laundry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Rolling, 15+, Pasture, Water View, Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market126
- Address416 S 300 E
- CountyNoble County
- Zip Code46701
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Tile
- HeatingWood, Baseboard
- CoolingWindow, None
- FireplacesWood Burning Stove
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictSmith-Green Community
- Listing AgentTony Hartley
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS