13615 Puff Road, Fort Wayne
Private 3.7 acre estate includes a spectacular 5 bedroom, 9 bath home w/finished daylight basement, 3 car garage w/studio apartment, plus scenic pond & access to the development greenspace & functioning air strip. A multitude of generous windows & French doors to access decks & patio areas fill this home with natural light & provide scenic views. Stylishly elegant finishes throughout include specialty light fixtures, custom tile, quality millwork crown molding, coffered ceilings, raised panel wainscoting, hardwood flooring, built-ins for storage organization, pocket doors, iron stair rails & multiple fireplaces. Light & bright gourmet eat-in kitchen is equipped with an abundance of floor to ceiling white cabinetry, tiled backsplash, contrasting island, bay window over the farmhouse style sink, under cabinet lighting, a huge butler’s pantry, plus appliances worthy of a trained chef remain. A double sided floor to ceiling stone fireplace defines the separation from the kitchen hearth area to the living room. A formal dining room has 2 walls of windows & deck access for ease of entertaining. Luxury main floor master suite has a private deck, 2 walk-in closets, plus ensuite bath has freestanding soaking tub, his & her marble vanities, a makeup station & walk-in shower. Laundry/mudroom offers handy built-ins, a shelved storage area, plus utility sink. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms & 3 full baths. Quality finishes continue to the lower level created for entertaining with an expansive family room, a complete kitchen that incorporates every appliance for easy prep & cleanup, a bar, a wall of cabinetry for storage, a game/play/office area, plus a full bath. An oversized 3 car garage has a finished interior, cabinetry, sink, workbench, banquette dining/meeting area, a full bath, office area, plus a 2nd story completely finished w/kitchen, full bath & private stairs, perfect for a home run business, studio or multigenerational living. Exterior elements include a tree lined circular driveway, slate hardscaping, gas lanterns, multiple decks, 2 sheds, plus a cemented basketball court (no hoop). Architect Dick Terwillinger & architectural designer Frank Souder. Quiet private location yet convenient to dining, shopping, hospitals & easy highway access.
- MLS® #201849319
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,032
- Year Built2004
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Disposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Pocket Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Court-Basketball, Crown Molding, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market47
- Address13615 Puff Road
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46845
- HeatingGas, Forced Air, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Kitchen
- StoriesTwo and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentRaylene Webb
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Price Change History for 13615 Puff Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201849319)
|Price Reduced from $959,000 to $849,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS