3527 E Bryn Mawr Drive, Bloomington
This stunning all brick four bedroom home is situated on just over one acre in the highly desirable Bryn Mawr neighborhood. The Southeast location is close to Indiana University, shopping, and the new IU Health Hospital. If the curb appeal from the exterior is not enough to wow you, step inside the cheery 2-story foyer and you'll feel right at home! Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors, a grand staircase with wrought iron details, arched doorways, 10' ceilings, and beautiful light fixtures invite you to explore further. A formal dining room, sitting room with wet bar, half bath, and living room with cozy fireplace all flow nicely into the gourmet kitchen. The magnificent kitchen offers a breakfast room which looks out onto the backyard and pool area, walk-in pantry, GE Profile double ovens, two full-size refrigerators, Dacor 6-burner gas cooktop, microwave and wine fridge in the kitchen island, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry. The first floor also includes a laundry room with a utility sink and 23'x16' Office/Den with private exterior access and its own half bath. Upstairs are four very generous sized bedrooms all with adjoining full baths. The master bedroom is 22'x16' and features a two-sided fireplace. The en suite master bath provides a walk-in, tiled steam shower with rain shower head, infinity edge jetted tub that fills from the ceiling and faces the inviting fireplace, dual vanities with custom cabinetry. Pass through the master bath to access your 21'x20' dressing room with many built-ins for clothing, accessories, and trinkets. The walk-out lower level has many great amenities as well including an impressive bar, recreation room with a third fireplace, exercise room, and media room, all of which can be used in various ways. A full bath on this level plus a spacious unfinished storage room rounds out the remainder of this floor. Improvements in the past year include: New covered outdoor entertaining structure, new furnace (one of two), new Amish-built custom cabinetry for Office/Den, new entry chandelier, and new front door. Sale includes washer, dryer, wine chiller in kitchen island, alarm system, tankless water heater, and pool equipment. Note: Dining Room Chandelier is excluded from the sale.
- MLS® #201849253
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,569
- Year Built2006
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- AmenitiesSwimming Pool
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Alarm System-Sec Rented, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Cable Available, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling Fan(s), Chair Rail, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Garden Tub, Jet/Garden Tub, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pocket Doors, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market199
- Address3527 E Bryn Mawr Drive
- SubdivisionBryn Mawr
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Log, Three +, Dining Rm, Living/Great Rm, Rec Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentMelissa Murphy
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS