3353 County Road 65, Butler
This beautiful property has so much to offer! There is a detailed amenities sheet available upon request. Just ask your realtor! This 16.8 acres has everything you will ever want or need! There's woods for hunting, pond for fishing, outbuilding for storing your toys, pool for swimming, land for gardening, a chicken coop for farm fresh eggs, and a huge house for making memories! The main level of this house boasts a great room and kitchen/breakfast bar both overlooking the beautiful backyard/pond. The master also overlooks the pond and has a large walk-in closet and bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower. In the lower level you will find a huge family room with a 3 sided fireplace, wet bar, tiled sitting area overlooking the pond. The rec room is big enough for multiple pool tables! There is an adorable craft/school room with two walls of cabinets and countertops. It also has running water for all your crafting needs! The outbuilding has electric running to it. The house has 2-200 amp breaker boxes. The swimming pool is 18' diameter and 4 feet deep with a 2 year old liner. The pond has a depth of 18' and is stocked with bass and bluegill. The geothermal is close loop and is run in the deepest part of the pond. All of the heat ducts were just professionally cleaned in Feb. 2019. There is a secondary heat source which is a wood boiler located outside. It's automatic can be loaded every 1-4 days depending on temperature. It keeps the water at a constant 185 degrees. It makes heating this huge home very economical! The is one piece of paradise you don't want to miss out on!
- MLS® #201848846
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,555
- Year Built2010
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesKitchenette, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Garage Utilities, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Generator Built-In, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Lot Description15+, Waterfront-Medium Bank, Partially Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market200
- Address3353 County Road 65
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46721
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- HeatingElectric, Wood, Propane Tank Owned, Geothermal, Other Heating System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Rec Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictDekalb Co. Eastern
- Listing AgentMary Anne Taylor
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Price Change History for 3353 County Road 65, Butler, Indiana (MLS® #201848846)
|Price Reduced from $445,999 to $435,999|
|Price Reduced from $450,000 to $445,999|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS