5020 Lodge Pole Lane, Fort Wayne
Masterful design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this 8.8 acre Aboite Estate with circular drive. Every detail was carefully selected and quality crafted. Extensive professionally installed/maintained landscaping. Living becomes easy as you enter the solid wood double doors to magnificent soaring ceilings and wall to wall windows to enjoy the private woods. The state of the art kitchen is the dramatic focal point clad with premiere finishes including dual Subzeros, stainless appliances, double ovens, Maple "Dutch Made" (espresso stained) cabinetry, Quartz counters, Walnut topped bar (seats 8) and hardwood maple floors and fireplace PLUS office off kitchen with built ins perfect for managing the household. 7 masonry fireplaces with unique facades. Enjoy the cozy family room with wood ceiling, fireplace and 2 walls of windows. The elegant round dining room is perfect for dinner parties with wood burning fireplace, honed marble buffet and Butler's pantry. The divine Master spills out into the opulent en suite with soaking tub, tiled/glass shower, heated floor and His and Her vanities and massive walk in closets. The dramatic (dual) stairways lead to the private bedroom suites in the W/O lower level complete with wet bar, Wine refrigerator, family room, billiards, exercise and theater room. Laundry conveniently located on both floors. 4 car side load garage includes pet bathing room, treated floors, storage and cabinetry.
- MLS® #201842085
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,535
- Year Built2000
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Split Br Floor Plan, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-in Desk, Firepit, Garden Tub, Generator-Whole House, Guest Quarters, Irrigation System, Landscaped, Patio Covered, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas
- Garage Spaces4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market120
- ZoningR1 One Family Residence
- Address5020 Lodge Pole Lane
- SubdivisionOld Raccoon Res
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Breakfast Room, Den, Dining Rm, Family Rm, Kitchen, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentTamara Braun
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Price Change History for 5020 Lodge Pole Lane, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201842085)
|Price Reduced from $1,490,000 to $1,390,000|
|Price Increased from $1,450,000 to $1,490,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS