18325 Amstutz Road, Leo
Great location in a quiet, secluded, and wooded, lot. 1800 Square foot insulated steel building to store cars with an extra tall section to store an RV. 2 Car Garage. 30 x 60 Garage. RV Fits Pole Barn. Copper Bar Wood Deck 11 x 30 and Upper Deck 24 x 22 200 Amp service Wired for 26'x22' hot tub in garage ;3 wood decks fire place up and down;6 panel doors through out the house with crown molding .Wolf rang with gas grill in the kitchen Bosch oven .tumbled stone back splash ,and marble on kitchen island ;hardwood flooring ,tiled floors, porcelain flooring in kitchen.
- MLS® #201840192
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,358
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Balcony, Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Foyer Entry, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Six Panel Doors
- Garage Spaces2
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionPartially Wooded
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market315
- Address18325 Amstutz Road
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46765
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm, Rec Rm
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictEast Allen County
- Listing AgentDennis Worman
- Listing OfficeCENTURY 21 Bradley Realty, Inc
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS