7100 W Hamilton Road, Fort Wayne
NEW PRICE!!You’ve been waiting patiently, pining for magnificent property off W. Hamilton Rd. where the quiet, secluded splendor of nature serves as the perfect backdrop for family living and entertaining. Where award-winning schools and amenities are a 6-minute drive. Where free time is filled with quality-time and a lifetime of memories starts now…swimming, fishing, bonfires, sledding, and appreciating an outdoor lifestyle that only a true legacy estate can provide. Your wait is over. What once was the original Van Hoozen farm is now a 25-acre estate, complete with an over 7000 sq. ft. Klopfienstein/ORR designed home, in ground concrete pool, 1750 sq ft barn w/loft, irrigated herb/vegetable garden, and lush expanses of lawn, rolling hills (we aren’t making this up!) and magnificent trees. Enter the property by bridge over the scenic Aboite Creek, pass the spring-fed nature-stocked pond, and enjoy breathtaking views of the property before entering a private stone-walled entrance leading to the secluded homestead + barn. Custom-built in 1980, this sprawling, meticulous 6BR/7BA ranch on a walk-out basement boasts a modern, groovy vibe with wide, open hallways and foyer, large kitchen + hearth room, 2 staircases to the lower level, sliders to the multi-tiered deck, 2 fireplaces (one is never enough!), a wine room w/humidifier, sweet butler’s pantry w/beverage fridge, 2 laundry rooms, a fab vaulted screened porch (you need to sit somewhere to watch the bluebirds!), and the most amazing views of nature’s glory from every room. Tip to toe quality-built everything… woodwork + built-ins (thank you, Grabill Cabinets!), hardwood floors, ample storage, and a walk-in floored attic that extends the entire length of the home. You’ll swoon over the 2-story barn … 3 automatic doors + side entrance, 2 water pumps, loft (middle section opens up!) work benches and possibilities galore. This estate is granted two easements and can be split once. Newer roof, mechanicals, pool heater + pump, wired for sound, meticulous care. Yep, your wait is over. What we love: Too much to list…but, twist our arms…over 5000 seedlings planted in 1980. Planted then, enjoyed for generations. Now, that’s an estate built with love.
- MLS® #201839021
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,444
- Year Built1979
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Built-In Bookcase, Built-in Desk, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Ceramic, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Enclosed, Porch Screened, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Bidet, Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry
- Garage Spaces3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground
- Lot Description15+, Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market139
- Address7100 W Hamilton Road
- SubdivisionOld Raccoon Res
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Rec Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- ElementaryLafayette Meadow
- Listing AgentLeslie Ferguson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Price Change History for 7100 W Hamilton Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201839021)
|Price Reduced from $1,499,000 to $1,374,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS