2629 Greenleaf Boulevard, Elkhart
Open the door to this Magnificent Architectural Masterpiece. Luxury living situated on the banks of the coveted Upper St. Joe River. Private gated entrance with a circular drive leads you to this stately home with Italian and European accents. Upon entering you will be awed by the two story grand foyer with elegant circular staircase and crystal chandelier. Exceptional gourmet chef style kitchen with butler pantry features custom cherry cabinetry with granite island and a window seat where you an take in the stunning river views while preparing a meal. An entertainers dream with a formal dining room, informal dining area adjacent to kitchen plus an outdoor oasis awaits you with a columned covered porch ideal for entertaining and relaxing. The professionally manicured grounds, boat house with open deck, and patio fire pit complete this beautiful waterfront home. The four master suites on the second floor offer privacy with elegant custom bathrooms. Spacious lower level complete with 9 ft ceilings, a second bar and a kitchen, built-ins and billiards. This beautiful custom home features unequivocal craftsmanship with marble, cherry and walnut throughout. This home offers you luxurious style and an extraordinary living experience. Book your showing today this home will take your breath away with all it has to offer!
- MLS® #201837564
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built1967
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAlarm System-Security, Attic-Walk-up, Balcony, Bar, Built-In Speaker System, Built-In Bookcase, Cable Ready, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Tray, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Vaulted, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Countertops-Stone, Crown Molding, Deck Open, Deck on Waterfront, Eat-In Kitchen, Firepit, Garage Door Opener, Irrigation System, Kitchen Island, Landscaped, Laundry-Chute, Patio Open, Six Panel Doors, Twin Sink Vanity, Wet Bar, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Garage Utilities
- Garage Spaces2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, 0-2.9999
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market273
- Address2629 Greenleaf Boulevard
- CountyElkhart County
- Zip Code46514
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Stone, Ceramic Tile
- HeatingGas, Conventional, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDining Rm, Family Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Partially Finished
- DistrictElkhart Community Schools
- MiddleNorth Side
- HighElkhart Central
- Listing AgentBecky Mattair
- Listing OfficeCressy & Everett- Elkhart
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS