4331 Winding Brook Road, Fort Wayne
Enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in this quality built 6 bedroom, 8 bath home set on a 4.5 acre parcel of gently rolling terrain complete with 1.5 acre pond. Custom designed for everyday living & easy entertaining superior workmanship & special details are throughout this 7600+ sq. ft. elegant home. An impressive 2-story entryway welcomes you complete with skylights, sunken garden w/fountain, & timeless ironwork railings that trim the open staircase & balcony. Granite tile floors flow from the entryway to the formal living room, dining room & hallways. The heart of the home is the expansive kitchen that includes a casual dining space w/sliders to the deck & sitting area ideal for family gatherings. Furnished with an abundance of cabinetry, a huge working island w/breakfast bar, two corner units perfect for beverage/coffee stations, granite countertops, a walk-in pantry, plus a Butler’s pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen. The at home chef will appreciate the 6 burner gas cooktop & triple built-in ovens. All kitchen appliances remain. Step down into the family room w/hardwood flooring, corner fireplace & private balcony. Luxury master suite has a vaulted ceiling, a fireplace, dressing area flanked by his & her closets w/built-in organization, plus ensuite bath offers a twin sink vanity, walk-in shower & Whirlpool tub. Upstairs are 4 good-sized bedrooms each with private bath & walk-in closet, balcony w/quiet alcove overlooks entryway. A finished walkout basement accommodates bedroom #6, 1.5 baths, hardwood flooring in study w/sliders to patio, large family area w/fireplace & patio access, wet bar, bonus room, theater room & ample storage space. 3 car attached garage has pull-down attic & built-in cabinetry. Additional details include a circular drive & oversized driveway, covered front entry, floor to ceiling windows throughout, fresh paint, arched walls/passageways, art niches, 3 panel solid poplar trim package, blinds-between-the-glass windows, easy care ceramic tile in kitchen, large main floor laundry room w/utility sink, deck (partially covered), patio & hardscaped professional landscaping. Must see to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- MLS® #201827050
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,654
- Year Built2005
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- Features1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Bar, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Jet Tub, Kitchen Island, Natural Woodwork, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Skylight(s), Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Other
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market269
- Address4331 Winding Brook Road
- SubdivisionWinding Brook Farms
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46814
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile, Stone
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesExtra Rm, Family Rm, 1st Bdrm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictMSD of Southwest Allen Cnty
- Listing AgentJames Reecer
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Fort Wayne
Price Change History for 4331 Winding Brook Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana (MLS® #201827050)
|Price Reduced from $1,100,000 to $999,900|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS