S State Road 446 Highway, Bloomington
Enjoy sunrises, sunsets and waterfront views on this undeveloped 51.2 acre Lake Monroe waterfront property. This property features 3700 sf of waterfront on your own private peninsula. The only neighbors are the Hoosier National Forest, Monroe Lake State Park and Lake Monroe Marina at Cutright SRA. Across the lake you can see Paynetown State Park and John Mellencamp's estate. A survey and engineering study exists with plan for 2-3 lots. Pristine site for a contemporary estate or family compound close to Bloomington. Existing site has gravel road. Water and utilities last used in 2008. No dock rights exist but Lake Monroe Marina is just across the road. Currently placed in Forest Reserve but can be withdrawn for future development or donated. Ideal site for nature lovers, hikers, kayakers, and bikers.
- MLS® #201825681
- Square Footage2,230,272
- TypeLots and Land
- Sub-TypeResidential Land
- FeaturesSeasonal, Other Buildings
- ParkingGravel, Off Site, Unpaved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentSharon Thompson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Indy Metro NE
- AddressS State Road 446 Highway
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47401
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Wooded, Irregular, Lake, Partially Wooded, Slope, Waterfront, Undeveloped, Flood Plain, Adj to State/Natl Forest, 15+, Water View, Waterfront-High Bank, Waterfront-Medium Bank, Wetlands
- Days on Market432
- ZoningFR Forest Recreation District
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS