1501 Felstead Road, Evansville
HIDDEN WEST SIDE RETREAT! Why choose between a private, wooded dream home or the conveniences of the city when you can have both? Imagine your very own 14 secluded acres which have a stocked lake with pier and located just minutes from everything. Now, what if that homestead also offered the ultimate in peace of mind? This one does! Situated approximately 10 acres back from Felstead Rd just west of the city limits of Evansville’s west side, this 5 year old, one-owner home, has so much to offer. In addition to the 4 ample bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a family-sized kitchen (including all appliances) with island, this house includes a large living room with wood-burner, formal sitting area, 3 car garage, and a theater room complete with seating from Showplace Cinemas! There’s also a massive storage room and an area roughed-in for another bath. Hate losing power during a storm? You won’t lose it here! $50k solar power system including 20kWh battery bank ensures you have plenty of backup power to run the home, and feeds excess power back to Vectren (grandfathered until 2047) so you save on your electric bills! What if something happens to the public water? Not to worry, this home has a 200’ well and 2 creeks and can supply enough water to get you through. There’s even an RV parking area with 50A receptacle and separate dump station. An 8 x 16 barn is also included in the sale. If privacy, security, and convenience are important to you, then this property is the one for you!
- MLS® #201752975
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,228
- Year Built2012
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesStand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Tub/Shower Combination, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Washer Hook-Up, Garage Utilities, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Balcony, Built-In Bookcase, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Split Br Floor Plan, Twin Sink Vanity
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Wooded, Rolling
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market713
- Address1501 Felstead Road
- CountyVanderburgh County
- Zip Code47712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- HeatingSolar, Wood, Geothermal
- CoolingGeothermal, Attic Fan, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Living/Great Rm
- StoriesOne Story
- Basement Desc.Full Basement, Walk-Out Basement, Partially Finished, Outside Entrance
- DistrictEvansville-Vanderburgh School Corp.
- ElementaryWest Terrace
- MiddlePerry Heights
- HighFrancis Joseph Reitz
- Listing AgentDonnie Dowell
- Listing OfficeGammon Realty
Price Change History for 1501 Felstead Road, Evansville, Indiana (MLS® #201752975)
|Price Reduced from $419,999 to $419,500|
|Price Reduced from $420,000 to $419,999|
|Price Reduced from $425,000 to $420,000|
|Price Reduced from $435,000 to $425,000|
|Price Reduced from $445,000 to $435,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS