8056 S Ketcham Road, Bloomington
Just may be the Ultimate 19 +/- acre horse property with charming living area, pull through garage (don’t have to unhook the trailer), 6 horse stalls, fenced horse pasture, hay field, riding arena and much more. Home offers: Open floor plan, Wrap around concrete covered patio – 60’ x 23’ x 10’ wide, Large kitchen, Large walk in pantry, Master bedroom on main level, Walk in ceramic master shower, Large laundry room, 2 large bedrooms on upper level with Jack and Jill style bathroom, Storage on upper level, Hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout the entire main level, Custom built cabinetry. Walk from home to garage to barn without stepping outside. Features include: Spray foam & cellulose insulation, Garage and barn walls are 4’ concrete high with 16’ finished ceiling, Garage walls and ceiling are metal sheeted and fully insulated, Garage is 30’x60’ with pass through. 3 – 12’ garage doors with openers, Garage and barn floors have been roughed in for boiler heat system, 6-12’x14’ concrete floor & half wall stalls, wash rack, feed/tack area and stairs to loft, 4-stalls have 4’ sliding exterior doors to outside, Alley way is pull through with center drain and 2-10’ garage doors, 2-lofts with capacity to hold up to 1600 square bales of hay, 100’x200’ riding arena, 2-outdoor water hydrants at arena, Wood four board horse fence around pasture, Automatic water in horse pasture, Hay pasture
- MLS® #201732948
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,960
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesAttic Storage, Closet(s) Walk-in, Disposal, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Eat-In Kitchen, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry-Walk In, Porch Covered, Range/Oven Hook Up Elec, Utility Sink, Stand Up Shower, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Custom Cabinetry, Jack & Jill Bath
- Garage Spaces3
- ExteriorStone, Concrete, Metal
- Lot DescriptionRolling, 15+, Pasture
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- Days on Market727
- Address8056 S Ketcham Road
- CountyMonroe County
- Zip Code47403
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Carpet, Tile
- HeatingGas, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne and Half Story
- Basement Desc.Slab
- DistrictMonroe County Community School Corp.
- MiddleJackson Creek
- HighBloomington South
- Listing AgentJimmie Dean Coffey
- Listing OfficeUnited Country Coffey Realty & Auction
Price Change History for 8056 S Ketcham Road, Bloomington, Indiana (MLS® #201732948)
|Price Reduced from $650,000 to $615,000|
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.
IDX information provided by the Indiana Regional MLS