3364 County Road 39, Waterloo
You must see the virtual tour of this amazing Auburn-Waterloo area executive estate! This craftsman style home is nestled beside a beautiful 5 acre pond amidst 38 acres – 25 of which are wooded! The exterior has much to boast about. The pond is stocked with walleye, perch, crappie, bluegill, shiners, and bass, features a commercial diving board, high dive platform, a sandy beach and a fabulous fountain in the middle! The woods comes complete with deer stands and ATV trails. There is underground fencing around 22 acres of this property. Other exterior features include A concrete basketball pad, chicken coop with nesting boxes, dog kennels, and an “every man’s dream” pole building! Pole barn is heated, has a stairway to an open loft, an office with both heating and cooling, two overhead doors, and a security system. If you can bring yourself to leave the landscape and walk into the house you will continue to be impressed! With all of the upgrades you will feel like you’ve moved into a new home. The beautiful hardwood floors throughout the kitchen, dining area, and great room accentuate the floor to ceiling fireplace. The extensive number of windows looking out over the pond bring the outside in and spill natural lighting all over this home. Add a fabulous surround sound system on the main and lower levels of this home and you have all you need for some great entertaining! The main floor also boasts a chef’s kitchen, stunning office, a master en-suite, 4 season sunroom, laundry room, and ½ bath. The upper level has two beautiful bedrooms, a loft, a craft room, and a walk-in attic. The walk-out lower level is the icing on the cake with a large family room, bedroom, full bath, and a fantastic walk-in temperature controlled wine cellar that holds approx 1,000 bottles. There is Trek decking on the huge front porch and balcony that spans the back of the house. This home has geothermal (closed loop), two hot water heaters, and a whole house generator. More detailed information on the property is available upon request.
- MLS® #201722442
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,170
- Year Built2003
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Solid Surf, Detector-Smoke, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Open Floor Plan, Patio Covered, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, 1st Bdrm En Suite, Alarm System-Security, Attic Pull Down Stairs, Built-In Speaker System, Ceiling-9+, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-Tray, Court-Basketball, Crown Molding, Deck Covered, Dryer Hook Up Gas/Elec, Generator-Whole House, Natural Woodwork, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Six Panel Doors, Split Br Floor Plan, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Heavily Wooded
- ConstructionNot Applicable
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market66
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3364 County Road 39
- CountyDekalb County
- Zip Code46706
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingElectric, Geothermal
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Walk-Out Basement, Finished
- DistrictDekalb Central United
- Listing AgentMary Anne Taylor
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.