4109 Saint Elais Cove, Fort Wayne
NEW PRICE!!! REDUCED $40,000!!! --OPEN HOUSE THIS SUN 1-3PM-- BRAND NEW: Irrigation System, Grade and Seed, Bury Downspouts, Tree and Shrub package, estimated $25,000 value plus convenience of having all landscaping complete! This custom Amish built 6 bed 4 1/2 bath home features an estimated 5177 finished square feet. Imperial Homes is very detailed!! Home features a full finished daylight basement w/ 2 bedrooms, tons of closet space, a full bath, a full bar/kitchen, tornado shelter, unfinished storage room and plenty of space for the whole family. Master bed on main level features trace ceiling and rope lighting. Plus a huge master bathroom w/ 2 huge closets, free standing tub, walk-in shower, tile and 2 custom Amish made built-in linen closets . Den w/ wood ceiling! There are 3 bedrooms are upstairs with 2 bedrooms sharing a "Jack and Jill" full bathroom and one bedroom with its own full bath and walk-in closet. Open concept with high ceilings, beautiful crown molding/wood work and beautiful staircase. Great room features a floor to ceiling real stone fireplace! Custom lighting throughout and a huge laundry area! Custom kitchen with granite and walk in pantry. 4 car garage! Huge Cul-De-Sac Lot in Hawthorne Park Estates. Purchase this beautiful home or build your own custom craftsman home with Imperial Homes! Builder has ability to draw up custom plans! All square footage and tax amounts in MLS are estimated.
- MLS® #201722396
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,177
- Year Built2016
- Has BasementYes
- Sub-TypeSite-Built Home
- FeaturesDisposal, Foyer Entry, Garage Door Opener, Main Level Bedroom Suite, Formal Dining Room, Main Floor Laundry, Sump Pump, Custom Cabinetry, Closet(s) Walk-in, Countertops-Stone, Deck Covered, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garden Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry-Walk In, Patio Open, Range/Oven Hook Up Gas, Twin Sink Vanity, Utility Sink, Wet Bar, Wiring-Security System
- Garage Spaces4
- ExteriorStone, Wood, Cement Board
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 3-5.9999, Level
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market88
- Address4109 Saint Elais Cove
- SubdivisionHawthorne Park Estates
- CityFort Wayne
- CountyAllen County
- Zip Code46845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Hardwood Floors
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving/Great Rm
- StoriesTwo Story
- Basement Desc.Daylight, Full Basement, Finished
- DistrictNorthwest Allen County
- ElementaryCedar Canyon
- MiddleMaple Creek
- Listing AgentMatthew Suddarth
- Listing OfficeNorth Eastern Group Realty
Properties marked with the icon,are provided courtesy of the Indiana Regional MLS Inc. Internet Data Exchange Database.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
MLS Content is copyright © Indiana Regional MLS Inc.